Enjoy cross-country skiing between 600m and 1.500m in the Nassfeld-Pressegger See vacation destination. The numerous routes leave all options open. Amidst the mountain panorama, you can experience idyllic forest trails, challenging ascents, the trail over the Nassfeld Pass and "sightseeing courses" almost the entire length of the valley.
The cross-country skiing day is not limited to one country: The routes lead through Austria and neighboring Italy.
Cross-country skiing at Nassfeld:
- 5 trails in the valley and on the mountain
- Nordic Competence Center with biathlon training center right next to the Millennium Express
- 130 km of regional cross-country ski trails, 22 km of which are directly in Nassfeld
- additional trails can be found in the Lesachtal valley (60 km) and 35 km near the frozen Weissensee lake
- Cross-country skiing school & equipment rental